- Lawn Care - From mowing to aerating and scarifying, the lawn can be a focal point to the garden thus needing a bit more care than it may normally be given.
- Hedge Cutting - This job is an absolute must in keeping those borders tidy. We will asses the requirements, depending on species, giving you the peace of mind that this will be maintained throughout the year.
- Weed Management - WEEDS! The bane of every gardener. Taking this into hand and with regular visits, we will look to ensure they stay away.
- Planting - Bought that plant at the weekend and haven't had a chance to do anything with it? The Navy Bee will step in and help with this, ensuring it is done correctly and in-keeping with your garden planning/scheme/design.
- Shrub Maintenance - This is not just taking the shears and cutting back! With shrub specific needs in mind, the necessary job is undertaken allowing regrowth and development year after year.
- Fence Painting - A crucial part to play in good border maintenance, treating the wood allows for an extended life.
- Pond Care - With a passion for ponds and tanks, The Navy Bee will keep your Pond in check. From the Ammonia to Nitrates and Nitrites, a maintained pond is a living pond allowing life to thrive.
- Full Garden Clearance - As it states, clearing a garden to start from scratch or you have moved into a new house and its a bit of a state. A full clearance gives you that opportunity to start from a real blank canvas.
- Decking - From a raised sun trap to straight out of your house, decking can really make the difference and give a finished look to the well stocked or minimal garden.
- Laying Turf - Regular grass and more commonly now, artificial grass, enhance the finish to any garden. Laying either requires patience and professionalism allowing enjoyment for years to come, qualities The Navy Bee upholds with all jobs they undertake.
- Fencing - Strong, sturdy fences is a necessary, it all starts with the fitting and replacement. Whether it brand new panels into concrete posts or reclaimed panels with wood posts bolted to concrete, every job is done to last.
- Patios - The traditional outdoor social space, laying a new patio can provide you with the extra space for that al fresco dining.
- Border Management - This isn't just weeding the borders every week. With a weed repellent membrane and and top layer of anything from slate to bark chips, those borders will look great through the seasons.
There is no standard fee, each job is priced in accordance with the time and work required to provide the most cost effective and best finish. We will discuss requirements with you during an initial free garden or landscaping consultation. You will then receive the quote with a full breakdown of work, if there are potentially multiple jobs, you will receive options with individual breakdowns.